Subscribe on Facebook

Monday, March 19, 2012

Bad Days



I always used to think that there are no bad days in life. life is always desires v/s destiny, If your desires are strong enough than the day can change drastically or may be the conditions .I always used to switch to gyanwardhak mode when somebody said “mere to din kaharb chal rahe hai "..."Bhagawan ne mere sath aisa kyu kiya".I always used to think that its only the desire which makes you feel that the day is good or bad. But from the past few days I have started to believe that there are days when nothing goes your way. Its kind of shit which you get in and you see a no way out , on a good day you will find the same conditions very coordinative or may be adjusting , but on a bad day its all messed up. Now I believe that there are bad days and you can not do any thing about it , but to think. I can not get over it .I m irritated at it. Yes I had a bad day too. and it was really bad!

Well , People here!!! when they start talking to me consider me such a happy go lucky funny guy , who is such a happy guy and friendly (over friendly ) sometimes , such a forward and yeah quite helping who is very mature who has his bad qualities as well which are very irritating sometimes. People see me so strong, but do they really know how I feel inside, no! People think they know me better than God does, and or even myself, how sad is that. Even if I might be an egoistic geek I would have some feeling deep inside me .You might see me as a happy go lucky guy but you don’t even know what going on inside me .
But I must tell you right now---> I had a bad day .

6 comments:

  1. True...We can never judge a person on basis of his/her day-2-day behavior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @vinay
      Yeah , growing grey hair shows how much you think !

      Delete
  2. I think bad days make good days better and good days make bad days badder( if there is a word like that !) I have a few bad days..but as long as they are not repeated frequently..I am tolerant towards them... or try to be at least:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yin-Yang bro ! Yin-Yang.
    Goodie and Badie it depends on how we take it...
    nice post.

    ReplyDelete