Subscribe on Facebook

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Princess's Interview



Hello Guys, Today we have the most famous blogger turning up for the interview. She needs no introduction and I guess It will be only for the good to start the interview ASAP.

1. Can you tell us a little about yourself? Your full name, your blog , and your aspirations ! 
Hi, I am Pooja Pradeep commonly known as Princess Poo :). I own 2 blogs namely Sweet Somethingz and My Dreamland. My blogs are very important to me as it is the only way I can express myself. My blogs have been my best friends since a long time. Hmm.  Aspirations. Well, I have many dreams to be truthful. I want to have my own Animation Company. I want to be a published author, have my own band. But more than anything else, I want to be a good citizen and make my parents proud of me :).

2. How you first got involved in with blogging?
Ah well! I always used to write whatever came into my mind in sheets and keep it in my bag. One day my parents found it out and my brother suggested that I posted it on net. As per his words, I started posting my poems on Face book Notes. Then one of my blogger friends named HIRAL suggested me that I get my own blog and start writing there. I must really thank her for that :D :).

3. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
To be truthful, I dont find anything challenging. I write to express myself, and all the words come from my heart. And nothing is challenging to the heart :).
[In Between : Rahul Miglani : what !!!, you find nothing challenging ]

4. Tell me about some of the people you’ve met while working on your blog?
Hmm! I missed a blog meet, and therefore wasn’t able to meet up with many bloggers :(. But I have met Satish who blogs here. I like his blog a lot, mainly because he also writes from heart and his writing is really good.
I have also met my Di Gayathri who blogs here. Meeting her was really exciting. She is an exceptional blogger and a really close person to my heart :). I had so much fun with her: D. Don’t know about her though :P.

[In Between : Rahul Miglani : you can catch gayathri’s Interview here ]

5. How would (someone) describe your blogging style? Of course, of both your blogs?
Heartfelt? ;). I have also heard Sweet and filled with love :D :). That is for sweet somethingz.
For Dreamland, I think creative ;) :D :P.

[In Between : Rahul Miglani : I am looking forward to have some more on the dreamland]
6. What do you do when you are not working on your blog?
When I âm not blogging, Hmm! Many things actually. Studying [I obviously have to :|. I have exams na :(]. I also listen to music, sing, dance, play, chit-chat, Read books and much more¦ I can’t keep still for a single second and prefer to keep doing one thing or the other.

7. Are you a full time blogger? What do you feel is the reason of your popularity?
No, I âm not a full time blogger. I don’t want to be so as well. For me my blog is my best friend and way to express myself. I don’t want to force myself to blog everyday about meaningless things. I write what I want and when I want, I just want to keep it that way. Hmm! I âm not exactly popular, but whatever popularity I have gained, I think it’s because people thought my post was nice? 

8. What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business? or may be making it popular ?
I post it on INDIVINE in INDIBLOGGER :D. I get a really good response and people help me out and even tell me how I can improve. When we have Indiblogger, I don’t think I need another platform to popularize my blog.

9. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts and they only have one blog.
Well, my second blog is of creativity and only my art work goes there. So, all I have to do is come up with content for one blog. And as I have said before, My blog is filled with heart-felt posts, hence I have-not faced a writer’s block till now :). I hope I won’t have to in future as well.

10. Whats your strategy with your blog in general? For both the blogs?
Hmm! I dont have any strategy planned actually. I write what comes to my heart and hope that people will actually find it amusing. As for my second blog, I post whatever I have drawn or edited and hope to get some nice feedback and suggestions.

11. Do you think PageRank plays a vital role in a blogs life?
Well, maybe. I have never given a thought about it, to be truthful. I think, for those who take blogging as profession PageRank is of utmost importance. For bloggers like me, who write because writing is their passion, I think content, readers and feedback plays a much more importance role.

12. What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
Without second thoughts I will always choose Content over everything. Content is very important because only when you have nice content would a blog attract someone, and only then can we get readers. 

13. What is the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
The best thing a blogger can give to his readers would be Amazing Content. The content should be so powerful that it should make the readers get hooked to it until the last. I always love a post which keeps me hooked to it, and I think it is the same for everyone.

14. A lot of people are interested in blogging for the money earning potential. What are some tips for people interesting in making money from blogging? What are some realistic expectations in regards to what can be made?
I have no idea about this topic. I have never used blogging to earn money, but I surely have worked as a Freelance writer. As I have no experience in blogging for money I can’t really say much about it. Sorry.

15. What motivates you most in life?
Challenges and failures motivate me a lot in life. Challenges always check my potential, and in order to prove I âm strong I face it no matter what happens. Everyone has heard of the proverb, Failure is the stepping stone to success. Whenever I fail in something, I dont feel disappointed because I know that I âm a step closer to success. 

16. What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
Well the main thing is trying to write well. I know I make lots of grammatical mistakes, but still people never complain. Thanks to the readers. Well, Indi blogger has always helped and my blog to be noticed. I don’t have any other strategy.

17 What was the most challenging moment in your blog content development process and why?
Actually nothing was that challenging. As I have mentioned so many times before, I write from my heart, And they flow easily :).

18. Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
My favorite post would be my first post cause that’s when I started blogging and also because it’s a post about my sweetheart of a niece. :D :).
Least Favorite, hmm! None actually, I love them all: D.



19. What’s your take on sponsored reviews?
Have no idea about it.
[In Between : Rahul Miglani : Get IDEA :P ]

20. Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
Actually I look up to many bloggers. It’s because everyone has a specialty in them which cannot be found in others. The uniqueness is what compels me. So, if I had to mention some then it would be THE FOOL jhi, ARTI Deedi, Captain Awesome & Gayu Di.

21. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
Write what comes to your mind, Don’t worry about what others might think, because blogging is a way to express oneself and not to impress others.

22. Your connection with Indi and the experience?
Well, I joined Indi 2 years back but I never used to go there. Only 6 months back did I become punctual there , Now Indi has become my home. I have had a great experience in Indi. I met some awesome people like Arti Deedi, TF JHI, Captain Awesome, Gayu Di, Leo, Kirti, Roshan Jhi, Satish and of course you :). Every time I come there I have lots of fun and the best part is I got to meet 2 of the great bloggers :D. Indi has been too good for me. 

23. Your one post that is your best till date?
For me it would be the post where in I posted a poem about my mom :) :D. It can be found here:: http://sweetsomethingz.blogspot.in/2012/01/love-of-my-life.html 

24. What part of nature fascinates you the most?
The whole nature itself fascinates me:D. I love nature :). I grew up with it: D.

25. Any secret fantasies you want to share?
Secret Fantasy! Lol! It won’t be a secret if I let it out right? ;) :D.
Hmm! I think it would be to own an ICE CREAM FACTORY: D :P.


26. What’s the cutest sight you have ever seen?
The rise of the sun, which erased all the darkness: D.

[In Between: Rahul Miglani : If that sight is cute to you , you are the most creative person , only my personal view]

27. Where do you see yourself after 20 years?
Boy, 20years is a long time: P. I’ll be in my Chamber of Secrets in my Office of my own Animation Company :D.

28. Any bucket list of wishes?
I actually have an OCEAN LIST of wishes: P :D. But for now I only wish that I make my parents proud :). All others are secondary to me :).

29. Do you believe in fairy tales?
Hmm! Can’t say YES, Can’t say NO :P. I have seen many people living a fairy tale life, and have seen many people living a life totally opposite to it, which makes me wonder if fairy tales are real. So yeah, I âm confused: P.

30. Words for Me.?
Rahul, you are a really nice person and a very sweet friend of mine. I like the way you take everything lightly and have lots of fun. Your writing skills are too good and your posts are really beautiful :). I hope you have a happy life. Keep writing.
Rahul Miglani : oh My god , some one called me sweet and nice , yeah yeah yeah !!!

Well This Has been one of the most awaited Interviews for me and I guess for many of us as well , And I can say that that This has been one of the most heart filled interviews and of course was lively. I can only say that Pooja it has been great knowing you this way and I wish and hope you can fulfill your dreams and please hire me as soon as you open your animation company. And I must say that It has been my pleasure to interview you.

9 comments:

  1. Pooji... you mentioned me m so honored dear! :D and Rahul you missed few questions for me :'( and those were too good questions.! Hmph! And she doesn't have to read that interview of mine now because she knows everything about me by now.. Love you poo... :* hugs! muah.. waiting to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol :P. Nice joke :D.
      Hehehe! Actually that was a joke.
      As if I don't know about you Di :D.

      Love you too <3 :* :) :D <3
      :* :* >:D< Even I'm waiting to see you :D

      Delete
    2. yeah , I missed some intelligent questions to ask u gayathri
      I guess My bad
      But I had some different set of questions for different bloggers
      I guess My Bad

      Delete
  2. Hehehe! I will surely hire you :D :D.
    But pay rate is too low :P :D :P.

    Thanks a lot for interviewing me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah It has been my pleasure
      and yes I wish u luck but I will rethink On the salary part

      Delete
  3. It was nice knowing the sweet princess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was the best contender to be in list of the last few interviews !

      Delete
  4. Wow. Saw this now only. Feels good when someone singles you out for special mention.

    ReplyDelete