Subscribe on Facebook

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Homemaker's Utopia's Interview


Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, Today we have a special interview from a very nice painter and writer, Its called the A Homemaker's Utopia .Lets know a bit more of her and her blog.And I bet If you see her paintings once , I bet you will subscribe to her as soon as possible.

1. Can you tell us a little about yourself? Your blog, and your aspirations and your hobbies!!
Ans.Nothing so special but am an ordinary person a homemaker, mum of a 4 yr old, a dreamer who wish to share her hobbies and likes with few people in the world. My blog is a reflection of my hobbies..I love reading, painting, travelling, photography and cooking, and the list goes on..:-)

2. How you first got involved in with blogging?
Ans. I thought of sharing my openions, hobbies through a personal space, Naturally blogging is the best option..:-)

3. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topics?
Ans. My basic theme for blogging is sharing my 'reading experiences’, as I love literature a lot..I cannot term it as a 'book review'..:-).Because I feel I’m not that eligible person to judge a literary work..All I want to share is how I felt/what I understood from the book. But one should be careful while writing about a book because it is not necessary for all to have the same feeling regarding one work. And coming to painting, there is nothing like challenging, I simply enjoy doing it..:-)

4. Tell me about some of the people you have met while working on your blog?
Ans. There is a big list..:-) I met so many wonderful people with various kinds of passions like travelling,photography,book lovers, poets etc etc..Its hard to name all of them but Arti,Deepak,Amit Jee,Nabanita,Shamsud,Rajesh..the list goes on..:-)

5.How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
Ans. My writing style changes with each and every book with the reading impact on me..:-).But people often says "Nice review Utopia"..:-) And my paintings are unique in a way..May be I can describe it as "Utopian style"...lol..

6. What do you do when you are not working on your blog?
Ans. My kid mostly occupies my maximum time.. and I keep myself busy with my household works..Actually 24 hrs are not sufficient for me..:-)

7. Where do you see yourself blogging wise in the next 6 months, and 5 years down the road?
Ans. I never plan anything..I just do blogging like a hobbies..But if you ask, I would say there will be more and more 'reading experiences' and plenty of paintings in my blog..:-)

8. What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?
Ans. First of all blogging is not a business for me..I enjoy sharing my posts and love to hear from my readers. Blogging is a hobbies for me..:-)

9. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts and they only have one blog.
Ans. I think I'm lucky this way as I don't need any concepts for blogging..There are number of books in abundance. So no possibility of lacking resources for my blog. And this is applicable for creativity(painting) also..:-)

10. What’s your strategy with your blog in general , do you plan to blog , or maybe you have some samples ?
Ans. There is no particular strategy for my blog..I just write how I felt after reading, and I just share my paintings, travel stories etc..:-)

11. Any specific tips you have for newbie bloggers who want to make it in the blogosphere?
Ans. Love/enjoy blogging and rest will follow..:-)

12. What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
Ans. My focus is only on the content..Whether I'm satisfied with my content or not..Neither ratings nor traffic matters me..But the readers responses are energy boosters for my blog..I love them..:-)

13. What’s the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
Ans. Just making the post worth reading/seeing.

14. A lot of people are interested in blogging for the money earning potential. What are some tips for people interesting in making money from blogging? What are some realistic expectations in regards to what can be made?
Ans. I think I cannot answer this question..I'm the wrong person to ask..:-)

15. What book would you say has made the biggest impact good or bad on you?
Ans. "My Reminiscences" by Rabindranath Tagore..It taught me how to cherish simple pleasures in life..And it also innovated my love towards Bengali literature...:-)

16. What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
Ans.There is no such strategy..Indivine is the best option for me..It really works..:-)

17. What was the most challenging moment in your blog content development process and why?
Ans. As I said earlier, there is nothing like that..I just read a book and pen it down how I felt..similar way I find pleasure in painting. All I have to do is just sharing them with the world...:-)

18. Five adjectives that describe you.
Ans. I'm a Gemini..And so,a free soul,very Independent,restless,creative,flexible...many more..:-)

19. Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
Ans. I naturally look up to all kinds of blogs, but particularly I like blogs having content similar to my passions like paintings,photography,travel and book reviews..magiceye,art seema,rajesh prabhu,deepak,arti..and many more..:-)

20. Ever been to another country or state that you liked better then where you currently live?
Ans. Nope..I have never been to another country.I love my small town..Its my heaven always..:-)

21. your connection with Indi and the experience ?
Ans. Indi is the best blogging platform I have ever seen.The sharing process and voting methods are really good.My blog is reachable to maximum people just because of Indi..Thanks to indiblogger.

22. Which genre do you feel gets the raw deal?
Ans. Readers have different sorts of likings..No problem with the theme of blog if the content is strong.

23. Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
Ans. E-mail subscription and facebook plugins are very useful.

24. Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why ?
Ans. I cannot mention one particular post..I love all of them in Homemaker's Utopia. Each post is my favorite in some way...:-)

25. What motivates you most in life ?
Ans. I motivate myself. But my husband and my parents are always my strength.

26. Words for me/my blog .?
Ans. :-)..You are my first buddy from Indiblogger..The first review of my blog, I got from you is always memorable. You have a wonderful blog and I like your paintings a lot. We are similar that way. But now a days, not seeing much paintings from your blog..Pls do share some..:-).
And I must appreciate you for this effort. Thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity..:-)
 
[Rahul Miglani : Oh !! really ! I never realized that , Thanks , Thanks a lot !!!  And yes I have been thinking of painting a lot but lately not been able to come up with something nice , But I will soon share something !! ]



14 comments:

  1. Hey Nagini,

    It was a pleasure knowing you...this interview brings out a very different side of you which is not visible through your blog.

    Loved it simply...just like your blog and paintings!!

    Thanks Rahul for bringing out the otherwise hidden side of some wonderful bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know more about A Homemaker's utopia...Good job Rahul for these interviews :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Rahul,
    I'm very happy to see this post in your blog..:-) Once again thanks a lot Rahul for giving me this opportunity..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Privy,
    Thanks yaar for your kind words..:-)I'm blessed to have such nice buddies..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Niveditha,
    Thanks a lot for your sweet comments..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following Nagini's blog from a recent past. Good to hear more about her. Thank you Rahul. It is a wonderful gesture.

    You have an excellent blog. Following it :) (Infact i am your fiftieth follower) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot mak .
      yeah an achievement of sorts !

      Delete
  7. Nice interview by you...and a pleasure knowing her 'A Homemaker's Utopia'
    you both rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work Rahul, due to you we came to know more about Nagini . . .
    Keep posting . . .

    Ashwini Dey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool...I learnt a new thing today from your interview. i.e., about Indiblogger. I love books. I think that's what took me to your blog.

    ReplyDelete