Subscribe on Facebook

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chai,Paani,Biskut,etc..Interview

Guys lets meet our very famous blogger Shruti  of  Chai,Paani,Biskut,etc.

1. Can you tell us a little about yourself? your blog , and your aspirations and your hobbies !!
¨ I am a very outgoing girl and am fairly outspoken. 
My first impression on most of the people is that am very arrogant, so full of myself and spilling attitude.. But when these people spend some good amount of time with me, these perceptions change a hundred and eighty degrees. I get fascinated easily. Sometimes, I can be so optimistic that it annoys people but at times, I can get real cranky. I am impulsive. I get mad easily .I cool down double easily. I hate mess. I don't really believe in abbreviations when not needed and I hate people hu tlk lyk dis. 

¨ My blog, Chaai,Paani,Biskuut is my public journal where I jot down my emotions and my views towards love, life and all that. My posts get biased sometimes, social too! Nothing in particular can describe it in one point .It keeps on changing and will keep on changing a lot alike my aspirations! 

¨ When I was a kid, I wanted to be a pilot because I loved their uniforms. Few days back I wanted to be engineering and now I am looking forward to Business administration and civil services. DO NOT take my current aspirations seriously. It might change any time.

¨ My hobby for now is blogging and playing keyboard. Yes, at 18 , I have joined keyboard classes! 

2. How you first got involved in with blogging, are you an imaginative person?
I am big fan of Amitabh Bachchan. When I started using internet, he had started blogging. The first thing I got as search result when I goggled Amitabh was his blog. That is how it started. And for the imaginative part, yes I imagine a lot. I can make dreams. But I cannot pen them down. I have bad vocabulary of big words and grammar. I can only normally communicate my emotions and views.


3. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
-> Grammar and spellings! I type everything in Microsoft word, correct the grammar and spelling errors and only then, I blog. Even more challenging is to make my blog different and explanative enough and make readers connect to what I want to say.

4. Tell me about some of the people you have met while working on your blog?
Rohini Kejriwal. She is an amazing writer and bunch of positivity. She is young, energetic and full of wonderful ideas.
Paulomi Das of musings of the girl next door is another fabulous writer.
 

5. How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
Factual. Something that we want to discuss with someone daily while having chai, biskuut every morning and evening.

6. What do you do when you are not working on your blog?
I go to my college. Do nothing that am supposed to do. I eat. Go for my keyboard classes. Eat panipuri (daily regime).Stalk my boyfriend
s facebook profile. Thats all about the worthwhile activities I do.
[In Between Rahul Miglani: stalk FB yes That’s what every girl does ]

7 .Where do you see yourself blogging wise in the next 6 months, and 5 years down the road?
In next 6 months, I will be ranked something in Indi blogger. I will have a collection of good blog posts. In next 5 years, I would have blogged for more number of times than Amitabh Bacchan has blogged. I will write marvelous stuff to which every newbie will look upon. I will have more number of followers than Saru Singhal has :P 

8. What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?
Foremost, write genuine and worthwhile stuff. Then, I promote my blog via facebook, twitter, blogadda. But let me tell you, Indiblogger has given me the highest number of viewers. I am new to blogging world, and I guess that I have this good amount of response in less than 2 months.

9. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts and they only have one blog.
Even I have just one blog. I want myself to stop believing that I can have writer;s block. In that case, I have started writing something or the other daily, whatever it may be. I have started this 364 days project on my facebook page in order to improve and understand my writing skills and to un-choke the outlet pipe of ideas. I write on current issues, romantic feelings I get, real life incidents or may be a picture or photograph I see.


10. What
s your strategy with your blog in general?
Keep it genuine, interesting, free of unnecessary drama, understandable and non-irritable. 

11. Any specific tips you have for newbee bloggers who want to make it in the blogosphere?
Open up yourself, here. Keep it as simple as it is. Do not mess your blog with a lot of gadgets and Adsense ads. 

12. What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
Content only.

13. What
s the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
Smile and thought.

14. What motivates you most in life ?
My niece, Tashvi.
[In Between Rahul Miglani : That’s cute ]

15. Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
Well, my own favorite is Faith and all that. Whenever I read this post, I am taken to my childhood again, when my mother had started the moral and ethic sowing process.
And my current favorite is Saru singhal’s Into the ganges. It is the ultimate truth.



16. Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
I look upto Priyam of point blanck, Ruchita srivastav, captain awesome, Amitabh bacchan and ofcourse you! This all people are amazing writers.
[In Between Rahul Miglani : Me what Me !!!!]

17. What is the story behind the name of the blog?
I have a typical routine. I read newspapers when taking my morning tea. Then I go to my college thinking of what I read in the newspaper and keep on making some or the other related story.
When I come back from college, I have my second round of tea either talking to my guy or with Marie gold biscuits(this is fixed). Hide and seek is for occasions.
And it’s after this that I write my blog.
So the entire thinking process goes between these two teas and biscuits. Hence, the name.

18. your connection with Indi and the experience ?
It’s like connection of chai with biscuit! I hardly had page views in 100s before I joined indiblogger. Now, you see I have crossed 70k. I don’t blog for myself! Indiblogger helped me introduce myself to writers and readers.

19. Which genre do you feel gets the raw deal?
Teenage blogs, Gadget blogs and relationship blogs.

20. Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
Feed burner and follow by mail. This helps your readers in a great way and saves their time.

21. Five adjectives that describe you.
Hyper .Impulsive. Music fanatic. Easily fascinated. Emotional.

22. What book would you say has made the biggest impact good or bad on you?
I dont read books other than my academic ones a lot. But theres this very famous, You can win by Shiv khera. My dad used to read this book out to me and translate it to English for me. I was born introvert and very shy. This book helped me boost up my confidence and opened me up.

23. Do you get easily provoked by positive/negative comments??
No. 

24. What genre attracts you the most and which genre you avoid?
Lifestyle and fiction attracts me the most.
I avoid sports and fashion genres.
 

25. Your Views on Contests and increasing Plagiarism.
Contests no doubt provoke creativity and give writers the much needed Idea. But the content shouldn’t be forced just to win the contest. Literature is always plagiarized. Let your word spread! On the online world, by writing something good, making it open to all takes away your license to the content at the first place.

26. One thing you want to change in India and in blogosphere?
I want to replace politicians with leaders.
Blogosphere is a nice place to be in. I wouldn’t want to change anything in particular.

27. Words for me and my blog .?
You made me feel special. This is my first interview after the one’s I gave before admission to schools .Giving interview gives a sense of famousness: D  .I love the name of your blog and the content and everything else is there in my blog review to your blog.
That’s a lot Shruti; it has been awesome knowing you, this way. You have tremendous talent and you write very nicely. Hope to see lots and lots of posts coming from you in the coming days.



5 comments:

  1. Hey Shruti,

    Great to know you - some innovative name your blog has :)

    Rahul - I simply love the way you tweek in between the answers to add your own special touch to the interview

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ME!
      Rahul, i loved ur ideas of taking interviews and putting them as blogpost!
      Good luck :)

      Delete
  2. Loved the story behind blog name. Thanks Rahul for another lovely interview. I'm really enjoying this series :)

    ReplyDelete