Subscribe on Facebook

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Why Do you Blog


Why do you write !!!!A lot of people ask me many times “Rahul Why do you write !!!! “Now Let me tell you all there are 1000 of reasons for me to write . 
I write when I feel like criticizing something.
I write when I feel like taunting on something.
I write when I want to share my happiness
.I write when I feel like sharing my sadness.
I write to find out different perspectives.
I write to find out different solutions.
I write to find out the emptiness in me.
I write to solve the emptiness of others.
I write when I feel like praising someone.
I write when I m cheerful.I write when I m sad.
I write when I am in mood.
I write when I hate something .
I write when I Love something .
I write when I see a movie.
I write when I feel like .
I write when I feel like impressing some one.
I write when I feel like venting out something.
I write when I feel disgusted about something.
I write when I feel like sharing something.
I write when I feel like writing(sharing) a story.
I write when I miss someone.
Do you still need a reason .
Look I don’t know which reason will make me to write some particular day , so if there are 1000 reasons for me to write something there wud be infinite for others to do so as well !

4 comments:

  1. True, there are 1000s of reason to write. But sometimes, it's just people who ask rhetorical questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good that u started writing! And continue to do so :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankew apala ! i will continue to write

    ReplyDelete