Subscribe on Facebook

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

THE PUNISHMENT , I GOT IN SCHOOL


THE PUNISHMENT , I GOT IN SCHOOL

Hey...yesterday i called 1 of my school friend who is handling his own business there at my hometown...as we were remembering the good old school days ....he reminded me of our history teacher .Mrs. dua, she was very sweet, calm and nice but one thing was just amazing. The way she used to give punishments .her ways of giving punishments were very funny and unusual..I was [as expected ]one of the most mischievous kid of the class. So the incidence goes like this The class was 8th std and we were doing nothing other than cracking jokes and making all kinds of noises and suddenly MaM DUA calls up my name and says...RAHUL why are you making lots of noise...stand up..and come here .I stood up..she said join your hands like in a prayer and close your eyes and I did that ...and then she said be in this position for 15 minutes in the front of the whole class ....and that was it ....that was my punishment ..When I closed my eyes I could here everyone saying ''look at him look at him...he is opening his eyes...this and that and all that...i mean it was quite embarrassing...whenever i remember that day , it simply brings a smile on my face ......
Hey have u ever been in to a situation where u have been punished like this or may be got a more embarrassing punishment ...share it...

4 comments:

  1. hahaha.. thats pretty cool.. i was once given a punishment to take my teacher's bio class.. however it turned out to be quite an experience.. :)

    ReplyDelete