Subscribe on Facebook

Friday, April 20, 2012

Jahnvi's Interview


As in my previous post I told you that Jahnvi took the pain of interviewing many bloggers  , so I guess it was Time ; I take her interview.
You can see Jahnv'si blog here.

The Interview goes as below.

1. Can you tell us a little about yourself? your blog , and your aspirations ! 
Am yet another person amongst so many. My blog is nothing but my thoughts typed out, whether someone likes them or not. And as for my aspirations - I have none major,i live life the way it comes


2. How you first got involved in with blogging?
- By seeing a friend blog. I was always a writer, so the platform seemed perfect


3. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
- To choose what to write amongst the million thoughts in the head


4. Tell me about some of the people you’ve met while working on your blog?
 - Leo (Vinay), you, Anu, Red Handed, Bikramji, Aame etc are a few, there are many.


5. How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
- freelancer :p


6. What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
 - thinking or music (or studies)


7 .Are you a full time blogger? How did you get into blogging and why?
- Yes I am. I told you how and why earlier :p


8. What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?
- I post it on twitter, fb and indi... but am not sure where my traffic comes from, coz stats show most visitors from google :p


9. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts and they only have one blog.
 - I faced that block initially... now it's only a matter of write whatever comes to heart. Material is in plenty, we just have to stop being choosy


10. Whats your strategy with your blog in general?
- None


11. Do you think Pagerank plays a vital role in a blog’s life?
- No


12. What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
 - Content and then readers


13. What’s the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
- Truth in thought. Don't write what you don't think


14. A lot of people are interested in blogging for the money earning potential. What are some tips for people interesting in making money from blogging? What are some realistic expectations in regards to what can be made?
- I disbelieve in this concept.

15. What motivates you most in life ?
 - Failure

16. What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
 - Give the content, the visibility will come itself in time

17 What was the most challenging moment in your blog content development process and why?
 - Going through the block as is discussed a few questions earlier, it is hard to not be choosy.


18. Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
 - My fav are "my story" and "what happens when the worst is over" coz they r serious issues and i m happy i was able to write on them.


19. What’s your take on sponsored reviews?
 - Not needed


20. Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
 - Leo, Harshit, Anu - great writers and poets


21. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
- Just one, if you want to blog, open your heart to your readers, rest everything is mere technicalities.

Thanks again for the time and I appreciate your efforts for taking the interview.


2 comments: