Subscribe on Facebook

Friday, April 13, 2012

Har Din Diwali Girl !!!


1.Every girl goes through a phase in her life where for a couple of weeks she thinks that she is HDDG* and eventually comes back to normal in a couple of months.

2.Every guy goes through a phase in his life where he thinks of not going to the barber for a month just to see how he looks in long hair and eventually comes back to normal in a couple of months , same applies with the beard.

*HDDG= HAR DIN DIWALI GIRL -The one who have mashkara, lashkara , kajal on her and wears shining red, blue ,green clothes with long heals every day .


PS: HDDG is copyrighted by Rahul Miglani.Reproduction of this, either in part or in its entirety, without the explicit permission of the author is prohibited and will be dealt with strict actions.
PS: I love girls ,this work is just for positive humor coming out of our daily life.
PS: I respect girls and believe "I love women"."TheyĆ¢€™re the best thing ever created"."But,If they want to be like men and come down to our level,I cannot do anything about that."

5 comments:

  1. Great discovery Rahul:)...and why only the copyright? HDDG is all yours:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rahul ,




    I am pleased to inform you that I have nominated you for "The Versatile Blogger" award and that in my opinion you desrve every bit of it.
    I personally love reading your blog.

    Anyway, I dont know if such things interest you, but in case you do , please follow the link Unfold The Folded and do the needful. Otherwise, I still want you to know that I believe you deserve the award .

    Thanks a lot and Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear , Really means a lot Thanks a Ton 1

      Delete