Subscribe on Facebook

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tagged One More Time

Hello, I have been tagged again by a wonderful blogger here.I am afraid that I have to break this chain of tagging again because I was recently tagged , but i will surely answer her questions.

Questions:
1) Is there any specific time of the day that you set aside for blogging? : 
No , Blogging is just instant.
2) Do you live to eat or eat to live?
 :) : I live to eat.
3) Name some movies you would never mind watching again and again :
 PS : I love you .
4) Which is the best place you have been to on vacation? :
 Honk Kong , Macau.
5) If you are given an option of eradicating any one social evil in India which one would you pick and why? : Female foeticide 
6) Name one bad habit you have been trying to change : 
Talking to myself 
7) Whats your favorite cuisine and food items? : 
Punjabi any day.
8) Share something which a small kid said to you, the memory of which always brings a smile to your face : Today is what I live in , I don't live in memories ;) !!
9) What was the scariest experience you had in life so far? : 
Its a Driving accident , I wont like to talk about.
10) When you are extremely confused about some decision what do you do? :
 Go alone , Go to God think and come back with a solution.
11) Which is your most favourite genre in blogging ? :
 Erotic Romantic short stories.

Thanks a lot Dear for Tagging me .

5 comments:

  1. Wow....great to know you more Rahul.

    My favourite answer;

    8) Share something which a small kid said to you, the memory of which always brings a smile to your face : Today is what I live in , I don't live in memories ;) !!

    Loved it.... as all your answers are honest, straight from your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rahul

    Thanks for answering :) Superb answers....And you really dont have memories that make you smile? :) Some of our answers here depended on memory like that vacation to Macau? :) ha ha...Thanks again for accepting the tag :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know about you :)
    I liked 10th point the most...

    ReplyDelete