Subscribe on Facebook

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Indians are The Biggest Racist of all Times


India , The land of kamasutra as the world knows , or may be it knew , But India The land of BPO's , ok ok Majority of the world knows India as as colorful , culturally strong country of Kamasutra , IT jobs , spices and many more things , It is the birthplace of chess, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, snake and ladder, bride burning, honor killing, Savita bhabhi , Jainism and Buddhism and many more things , So I am i being sarcastic , does it hurt you .

Ok so all you people who can not take much more of the reality bites should actually stop reading now , because I am going to talk about one hard fact that is racism , Yes we Indians are the biggest Racists of all times , Don't your believe me ok come on get your facts right ;).

Lets Start folks Its going to be interesting just like a T20 Match .We Northies (I mean North Indians ) , Now don't feel offended We are in habit of making/using these kind of addresses .Anyways coming back to the point we North Indians Tend to use the following "addresses" , verbs , Titles or what ever category you want to put them into.The fact is that we Indians have more ways to divide and discriminate humans than any society in the world, but few Indians would admit to this , because for us its just freaking normal. We discriminate by race,skin color,caste, religion, regionality , clothes , anything , if there are any other ways to divide people that I can’t remember now, we probably do that too.

1.We call every south indian as Madraasi : Oh Come on freaky son of a beach ( I will call you that , I just want to irritate you going forward).There are at least 4 states in southern India Kerala , Tamil Nadu , Karnataka and Andhra ( If you want to consider more you can) , and these are different people and all four of them hate each other come one , They are different people , be it the best of coffee and tea , Be it spices and be it beautiful shakeela and Silk !! Now why the hell do we get offended when someone in Australia calls us anything , I mean anything .

2.We call every Northeastern ( Girl specially ) as chinki : Now I guess 99% of us Indians would think that calling them as chinki was absolutely ok .But Mind you its not !!!! And the erecent killing of North eastern based on racial profiling is absolutely Shameful , Be it the bangaluru killing or be it AMITY university's suicide case.We surely know that we are racists.

3.The color : Black /Brown/white/wheatish/Fair : I must tell you these Adv including SRK doing fair and handsome just sucks , come on if there would have been something other than our "jadibuties" , we would have been all white or may be black for that matter .Come one don't we just consider a black/brown girl unfit as a bride for our wheatish bridegroom(to be).

We make racial profiles everywhere we can , we are just so normal about it.Ok tell me how many of us just call Black people as negores , !!! We just call them dont we!!!

4.Bihari : I must tell you , If you come across Haryana and Punjab ,all the worker class and laborers are called as Bihari's , yes because they are majority in number but we cant just call every laborer as Bihari .

And how we treat this world , We are the first to play the racism card when faced with a dispute against white people,what ever be it , Be it any political delegation , any sporting activity , anything !!!Why "Fair & lovely" is a multi million business in India??? , because we all want to be Fair , don't we.!!!Dont get me wrong , and no offense meant but if you get offended by my next statement I dont care , Tell me how many movies in south India have dusky or may be dark colored female actors , Tell me , If i may use the word "not fair" ladies .Majority of movies , come on I am just talking about Majority of movies , Majority is the word , have one Hero , which is actually a Super hero ,who can do anything and in the movie we have FAIR female lead , lead is a funny word,because they are just for beautification and Hindi movies are no different !! Rajinikant Sir also opted for aishwarya for his flick ,anyways I cant say it was for her acting talent !!!

You might feel that I have diverted from the topic but no no, no sir I have just not diverted I am just saying that we are racists yes we are , we are racist in every field but we just consider that as our normal behavior.
Well I guess I can go on and on like Havells switches if I keep writing on this topic , But I guess I have hurt enough souls Today , I must stop.

PS : The recent incident of killings of Northeastern have made me write this.

20 comments:

  1. This is an all time fact.Look at the way we are brought up.Its demanded that we look fair and in-fact marry someone who is fairer than us too.Its in our Genes to be racist frankly speaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @amit ganguly
      So our genes are responsible for us being racists !! so how to change it !!

      Delete
  2. Very well written, Rahul, and I completely agree! A great read indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, I agree, while I was studying in US, we used to differentiate people based on race. Sad bu true.

    Ashish Bathini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article Rahul...We have diversity but no unity !!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a bitter truth, chinky is absolutely a racial abuse, some where i heard that it means cheap girl or something worse. We gets united only when ind vs pak cricket match is been shown, but whichever condition we are suffering today, i say we deserve it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure , weather we deserve it .
      But we need to change

      Delete
  6. Ya i agree with u completely, we feel bad when someone discriminates us based on place, color, but wht we do again?? we too discriminate others.. its so sick ..and now after many years also i have no hope tht at least education brings some change in people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know what brings change
      but i am sure we shud be the change we want to see

      Delete
  7. yes totally agree with you rahul ,i doubt any where in the world people must be so obsessed with color as much as we indians are ...quite a provoking post !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely alka!! Thanks !!!
      We are obssessed !

      Delete
  8. Nice perspective !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. U CAN ALSO ADD NUMBERS OF RELIGIOUS RIOT THAT WE HAVE SEEN IN THIS COUNTRY..
    4TH POINT WAS REALLY HURTING[I AM A BIHARI].
    CASTEISM IS A FORM OF RACISM..SO WE ARE AMONG THE PIONEER OF RACIST.

    ReplyDelete